Introduction to 5754 aluminum coil
5754 aluminum coil is one of our superior products. 5754 aluminum alloy is a typical alloy product in 5XXX aluminum alloy. It has medium strength, good weldability, easy processing and corrosion resistance. It with different heat treatment conditions are widely used in the automotive industry, canning industry, high-speed rail and other industries. It is also important for marine engineering, ship structures, and marine facility materials.
5754 aluminum coil application
1.Main USES. The 5754 aluminum coil is widely used in welding structures such as car doors, high-speed rail barriers, sheet metal and internal welding structures. Besides, it is easy to dye and light in texture. It is also often used for producing high grade doors and windows.
2.Other USES. In addition, 5754 aluminum coil can also be used for storage tanks, pressure vessels, ship structures and offshore facilities, transport tanks, as well as for occasions requiring excellent processing performance, excellent corrosion resistance, high fatigue strength, high solderability and medium static strength.
Features of 5754 aluminum coil
- Excellent Surface Treatment. 5754 aluminum coil surface processing quality is very outstanding, can be processed into a variety of different textures, such as polishing, brushing, sandblasting, grinding and so on.
- Good Weldability. It can accept gas welding, arc welding, contact spot welding and wire welding.
- Strong Corrosion Resistance. Compared with 5052 aluminum coil, 5754 aluminum coil contains more Si than 5052. Therefore, 5754 aluminium coil has better forging function and corrosion resistance.
|Typical alloy||5754 Aluminum Coil|
5754 aluminum coil heat treatment process
- Homogenization annealing heating: heating at 440 ° C, holding for 12-14 h, air cooling.
- Rapid annealing: heating 350-410 ° C, holding time 30-120 min, air or water cooling.
- High temperature annealing: heating 350-420 ° C, when the finished product thickness ≥ 6mm or ≤ 6mm, the holding time is 2-10min or 10-30min, air cooling.
- Low temperature annealing: heating 250-300 ° C or 150-180 ° C, holding time 1-2h, air cooling.