Introduction to 5083 aluminum coil
The 5083 aluminum coil belongs to the Al-Mg alloy and has a wide range of applications. Especially in the construction industry, it is inseparable from the alloy and is the most promising alloy. Good corrosion resistance, excellent weldability, good cold workability and medium strength. The main alloying element of 5083 is magnesium, which has good forming and processing properties, corrosion resistance, weldability and medium strength. It is used in the manufacture of aircraft fuel tanks, oil pipes, and sheet metal parts for transportation vehicles and ships, instruments, street lamp brackets and rivets. Hardware, electrical enclosures, etc.
5083 aluminum coil application
5083 aluminum coil is marine grade aluminum are commonly used in ships, vehicle materials, automotive and aircraft welded parts, pressure vessels requiring strict fire protection, refrigeration equipment, television towers, drilling equipment, transportation equipment, missile components, armor, etc.
Aluminum coil specification
|Typical alloys||5083 aluminum coil|
Performance of 5083 aluminum coil
- low density, high strength.
- durable, economic environmental protection, high safety performance.
- anodized surface appearance.
- good forming processability, corrosion resistance, weldability.
- the choice of marine aluminum, can reduce the weight of more than 20% of the ship, can provide China and Switzerland Classification Society certification.